Hello Again!

It's been a while, but I'm back to taking pictures of in process creations, and answering questions!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's been so long...













Goodness. I have so not been in the mood to deal w this, but today I will!




I've been making Goddess Dolls (only 3 so far), and thought it might be a good supplement to blog about it since I have them listed as custom work on http://www.ensemblepieces.etsy.com/ and http://www.ensemblecreations.etsy.com/

Or if you prefer I can make a kid safe bracelet on memory wire w beads that are less likely to break.
Become a fan of Ensemble Pieces on Facebook for special offers, deals, and 'hot off the press' pics of whatever I'm working on! And if you live in the Orlando area I post where I'll be vending w links to maps, times, and info!


Now, back to the Goddess Dolls!


These lovelies are very sturdy (I don't make much that isn't), so they're safe for small children as long as you take the coordinating bracelet off!



The sky is the limit when it comes to what these ladies can be filled w: custom stuffing, herbs, charms, rice, stones, keepsakes...you name it and we'll see what we can't cook up! I can also do a pouch on them so you can place things like notes w intentions on them, and healing herbs or stones.


I can make these out of most any fabric, Exceptional Creations sent me some of her tie dyed silk to try a couple w! I'll post those when they're complete! I can do them tie dye, solid, patchwork, cordory, satin, cotton, vintage, ....Even out of a favorite piece of clothing or I could incorporate scraps from whatever you want included!


Make her a story! Yarn hair, button eyes, words or phrases in fabric marker/paint, clothing, charms, beads, stones, ...Let's dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment